Mr. Vegas made headlines last week with a heated Twitter beef with dancehall legend Bounty Killer.

The state of war of words all started from a operation from Mr. Vegas on this twelvemonth'due south Digicel Ascension Stars, where he wore a 1970s outfit complete with afro.

DETAILS: Compensation Killer And Mr. Vegas Gets Into Heated Twitter Beef

Mr. Vegas called into Ragashanti Live this week to shed some light on the beef. According to the "Bruk Information technology Down" disk, its all caused by a female both himself and Bounty Killer was dating.

"What information technology really a stem from, me behave a girl from country come a town, and me encounter say her caput lightheaded," Mr. Vegas told Ragashanti. "So him (Bounty Killer) first sleep with the girl, him rent a firm and put the daughter in and ane a him youth pass an encounter me a come out of the girl business firm, simply a my daughter that me behave from country."

Bounty Killer and Mr. Vegas

Mr. Vegas said that lead to a bitter fallout between himself and Bounty Killer, who resorted to name drop him in songs.

"Afterward that now the human being starting time fire me out and call me names, all kinda something," Vegas said. "It'south been going on for years and mi ignore this bredda."

Only Mr. Vegas says he stopped running from the Warlord and is ready for a confrontation, lyrically we hope.